xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#' TheKorro.net: April 2013

Monday, 29 April 2013

Ray J - I Hit It First (Official Video)


D'Prince Goody Bag Official Video



Thursday, 25 April 2013

The brand Wars: Airtel Nigeria makes their own commercial on Mobile number Porting

Watch Airtel's commercial on Portability.




MTN "I don Port" commercial feat. SAKA


Which do you prefer??

Music: New mixtape from ISICK abuja's finest

























The wait is finally over, ladies and gentlemen REDSTAR MUSIC (a subsidiary of hotfm) presents abuja's finest artist, Isaac Eghiaruwa aka ISICK 'on the track', with 5 already released hit tracks TROUBLE, GET LOOSE, HOME TOWN, GRIND ON ME and KEMAJO which are seriously enjoying radio airplay, heavy rotation on tv and i asure you one thing... the mixtape "WARD 1" is dope.

  the sensational afro hip hop artist will be having his listening party on the 27th april at club vaniti (cubana) bush bar in abuja, ... live performances by Eva, FO, Tekno, Mish etc, its going to be an event to remember.

  10 mind blowing tracks all for your listening pleasure.enjoy

1.isick-hometown 

2.isick-trouble

3.isick-she used to

4.isick ft 2scarce and costar

5.isick-grind on me

6.isick-your name

7.turn me on ft papi

8.isick-get loose

9.isick ft cary go ft candy suga

10.isick-hero

11.isick-grind on me (instr)

@officialisick

12.isick-trouble (intsr)

13.isick-she used to (instr) 

Monday, 22 April 2013

Chocolate City Presents: Pryse – ELETO


As seen on NotjustOk.com

When Pryse made the big move from the UK to Naija a couple of years ago, a few eyebrows were raised. However, I knew it was only a matter of time for a major label to snap this punchline queen up. Not long after, the Chocolate City deal happened after M.I became a huge fan!
Fast-forward to April 2013, we now have an official single from Pryse. It’s called “ELETO” and it’s hella sick!
In her own words, “you can’t stop this PH girl!”

with NotjustOk tag
Download

Monday, 15 April 2013

London Marathon security to be reviewed after Boston attack


via Guardian

The Metropolitan police will urgently review security for this Sunday'sLondon Marathon in the wake of the bombs at the Boston event, it said on Monday night.
London Marathon officials ruled out cancelling the event, in which approximately 37,500 people will run 26.2 miles from Blackheath, south-east London to the Mall, with an estimated 500,000 people lining the streets to watch them.
Met police chief superintendent Julia Pendry said that although a well-oiled security plan was already in place, it would be immediately revisited in co-operation with organisers.
Security is expected to be stepped up for the event, one of six marathons that form the World Marathon Majors series, along with Boston and four others.
"A security plan is in place for the London Marathon. We will be reviewing our security arrangements in partnership with London Marathon," said Pendry.
London Marathon chief executive Nick Bitel said he had made contact with the police as soon as news of the two explosions at the finish line of the Boston event, which attracts more than 26,000 participants, filtered through.
"We are deeply saddened and shocked by the news from Boston. Our immediate thoughts are with the people there and their families," said Bitel.
"It is a very sad day for athletics and for our friends and colleagues in marathon running.
"Our security plan is developed jointly with the Metropolitan police and we were in contact with them as soon as we heard the news."
London mayor Boris Johnson said he was shocked by the events at the Boston Marathon, which is the world's oldest. Given its nature, securing the 26.2 miles of the marathon course was one of the biggest fears of the police and organisers ahead of the London Olympics last year.

Read more from source

22-year-old Moses wins Nigerian Idol season 3!


Moses performing oliver Twist.



After six months of electrifying performances, surprise evictions, tough and thorough training, the third edition of Nigerian Idol the TV reality show has come to an end with 22-year-old Moses Obi-Adigwe declared as winner!
After an opening performance from season one winner Yeka Onka, the show started with the host Illrymz introducing the two final contestants Moses and Debbie Debbie Olu-Rise on stage.
The 10 other finalists joined them and they all performed together for the last time.
Then came solo performances from Debbie and Moses; Debbie performed Tiwa Savage‘s ‘Kele kele love’. Moses performed Bob Marley‘s ‘Redemption song’. They both received a mighty applause from the audience.
Also, immediate past winner of Nigerian Idol Mercy thrilled the audience with her performance.
D’banj made a surprise appearance on stage and performed his verse of Naeto C’s ‘Tony Montana’ remix, concluding his set with his own single ‘On top of the world’.
Other performances came from Nigerian Idol judge and Afrobeat legend Femi Kuti and his band, pop diva and former West African idol contestant Omawumi who gave a superlative performance of her ‘Bottom belle’ single and immediate past winner of Nigerian Idol season two, Mercy.
And the moment came, Illyrmz announced Moses as the winner!


read more from source

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Uhuru Kenyatta sworn in as Kenyan president

via BBC
 
 
 
Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in as Kenya's new president, following his victory in March against Raila Odinga.

Dignitaries and tens of thousands of people witnessed the inauguration at a stadium in the capital, Nairobi.

Mr Odinga did not attend the ceremony after his attempt to overturn Mr Kenyatta's victory in court failed.

Mr Kenyatta and his deputy, William Ruto, face charges at the International Criminal Court relating to post-election violence five years ago.

They were on opposite sides at the time and both deny the accusations.

Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, who faces an ICC arrest warrant over the conflict in Darfur, is not in Nairobi for the inauguration.

Mr Kenyatta is the son of Kenya's founding father, Jomo Kenyatta, and is heir to one of the largest fortunes in Kenya.

Read more from source

Monday, 8 April 2013

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045


A Russian billionaire has unveiled plans to make humans immortal by converting them into “Terminator-style” cyborgs – a creature that’s part human and part machine – within the next three decades. 

Thirty two-year-old mogul, Dmitry Itskov has been pushing the project forward since 2011 when he founded the 2045 Initiative. His ultimate goal is to transfer a person’s mind or consciousness from a living brain into a machine with that its personality and memories intact.

 The so called “Cyborg” will have no physical form, and exist in a network similar to the Internet and be able to travel at the speed of light all over the Earth, or even into the space. Itskov’s first highly ambitious goal, called Avatar A, involves a person controlling a robotic human replica through a brain-machine interface (BMI), a technology that already exists.

 The deadline for this first stage is set for 2020. The Avatar B, due in 2025, would involve transplanting a human brain into an artificial body “at the end of one’s life.” Next in line is the Avatar C, that rolls around in 2035, that would also involve a human-machine brain transplant, but with all personality intact. Itskov hopes the Initiative will have learned enough about the human mind to free it completely from physical form finally, by 2045.

According to the report, from the Internet-like hive mind, individual personalities could manifest themselves as holograms when they need to interact with their environment.

“We believe that it is possible and necessary to eliminate ageing and even death, and to overcome the fundamental limits of the physical and mental capabilities currently set by the restrictions of the physical body,” the project website says. Itskov is recruiting scientists and authoring an open letter to the UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon, asking him to support to push society’s transition to “neo-humanity.”

Margaret Thatcher, Britain's first female PM, dead at 87




London (CNN) -- Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, a towering figure in post-war British and world politics, and the first woman to become British prime minister, has died at the age of 87, her spokeswoman said Monday.

Thatcher served from 1979 to 1990 as leader of the Conservative Party. She was called the "Iron Lady" for her personal and political toughness.

Thatcher retired from public life after a stroke in 2002 and suffered several strokes after that.

She made few public appearances in her final months, missing a reception marking her 85th birthday hosted by Prime Minister David Cameron in October 2010. She also skipped the July 2011 unveiling of a statue honoring her old friend Ronald Reagan in London.

In December 2012, she was hospitalized after a procedure to remove a growth in her bladder.


Read more from Source